Sunday, April 22, 2012

The End of the Blog

First off I would just like to say that my overall experience with blogging was a very positive one. I learned about the interests, ideas and beliefs of my peers as well as about myself. It is a great way to share ideas, interact with others, think and  learn. You can blog about anything and you can read a blog about anything. I think the most important lesson I've learned is that everyone has a voice and you just don't have to physically speak out loud for it to be heard! You can blog. However, I'm not going to say that I'm going to miss the fear of forgetting to do my blog every week and what I was possibly going to blog about. With that being said, it was a great and memorable experience but it's time to put my keyboard to rest, at least for this class.

1 comment:

  1. Well said. I think I am going to try to continue blogging throughout the summer but it will be nice to not have any time constraints so I am not posting writing that I am not particularly proud of

    ReplyDelete