Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Game of Thrones, Oh How I Love Thee

So I've decided to make this post to somewhat promote my new favorite show on television, HBO's Game of Thrones.  Pretty much Game of Thrones is a medieval fantasy type show with a wide variety of characters and many different plots going on.  The show is based on the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin.  I'm guilty of not having read the source material, which I hear is excellent, but I'm going to change that this summer when I actually have time to devote to several 600+ page novels.  Anyways the show is really fantastic and I highly recommend for fans of genre.  Be warned, it is on HBO so of course it does have its fair share of "bad" language and nudity, but that really shouldn't shy anyone away from the awesome show since we're all adults here haha.  I just really like that according to fans of the books the show does a great job of staying true to the source material, which at often times is rare (The Walking Dead :( ).

No comments:

Post a Comment